PivaPunch for Refridgerators, Freezers and Stoves
This solution is especially manufactured to handle coils with a lot of camber. A Cutting Center before punching is used to remove the camber, so that the blanks are precise. Afterwards the blanks can be buffered or punched complete.
The PivaPunch for Refridgerators, Freezers and Stoves consists of the following main line components:
Cutting Center CLW310
- Storage for 4 Coils including a Coil feeding car
- Double Decoiler with all electric drives
- Straightener which is adjusted for different sheet thicknesses straight from the program.
- CNC Clamp Feeder for tight tolerances for cutting to length
- Shear for cutting to length
- CNC Gripper Feeder for positioning of the blank for referencing and for cutting to width
- Shear for cutting to width
- Safety solution: load a new coil while the machine is running
Stacker/De-Stacker for blanks
- Blanks cut from coil can be stacked
- Blanks can be de-stacked for punching
- Two Lifting tables for flexibility
Electric Punching Centre PCB125
- Punching Station of type TT equipped with tool cassettes of type TT
- Blanks shorter than 850 mm are punched as multiples and Cut to length with a Shear
- Punched blanks are piled on pallets on two Lifting tables.
To manufacture precise punched parts from coils that can't otherwise be worked on, in one automated process, replaces multiple stand-alone machines.
The option to de-stack dimensioned blanks or to punch blanks from the storage ensures every way of production. Shears for all sides, before and after punching, guarantee excellent edge quality for every part.