PivaSystem for Electrical Cabinets
The sides of Electrical Cabinets are punched and bent from coil. An assembly station for stud forming and end cap insertion is integrated to the solution, producing finished parts.
The PivaSystem for Electrical Cabinets consists of the following main line components:
- Coil Stand
- Pick-Up Decoiler for 10 000 kg Coils
- Straightener which is adjusted by hand for different sheet thicknesses.
- CNC Clamp Feeder for tight tolerances for punching and cutting to length.
- Hydraulic Punching Center PCC80
- HT Press Tool Station
- Shear for cutting to length
- FLW250-U Bending station for sides up to 2 500 mm in length (upwards)
- Stud forming station and end-cap fixing station integrated to the solution
Single machine process and the integration for assembly allows great cycle times and minimal labor required.
Capability to punch and to bend all differetn cabinets straight from the coil removes many limitations.